Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bath Time


"The opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author/blogger and do not in any way necessarily reflect the opinions of the Cleveland Clinic, NASA, or NSBRI. Any and all postings on this site are my own opinions and do not in any way necessarily represent the position, strategy, or opinion of the Cleveland Clinic, NASA, or NSBRI"



Hey Everybody!




I've decided to put up a picture of my bathtub. My nurses call it "The Peanut" and for good reason. It might not be the most sophisticated piece of technology I deal with but it's kinda fun. Some people would call it a challenge but I don't think it's so bad. I have really adapted well to everything that comes my way. And after a day of working out on the ZLS it feels great to get clean.


Yesterday I got half way done with my exercises in the lab, when a supporting cable started to fray. Sarah canceled the rest of the run for the day so they could take time to fix it, so I got to leave the office early on Friday.


I would also like to make a comment about the newspaper article in The Solon Times. I was miss quoted all over that article. That man didn't get anything right. I'm hung up for "hours" I didn't go through "grueling" test. There were no other volunteers along with me either. I thought the article was flat and had no energy to it and poorly written. And I though it was funny how in the middle of nowhere it said I was single. I did however have and interview with the Plain Dealer that went very well and there should be an article in a few weeks.

1 comment:

90daystogreen said...

Fabulous adventure - but one comment, there seems to be a missed opportunity here. Horizontal all the time and no one thought to do a study on the heart breaking problem of bed head?

Great Blog - have a good day.

Judy
fivehusbands.wordpress.com